Wednesday 4 November 2015

Another video in my chosen genre which I have taken 9 key screen shots of which I will take inspiration from for my video

The song is I'll just wait by Emorosa. Here is the link to the video...








This is a key shot because it is the opening shot to the video. I can take this as an inspiration because opening shots of music videos always have to make the audience intrigued and engaged and this shot does because of the detailed Mise En Scene with its formal setting and the white pillars and decorative bannisters.


This is a key shot because it is the first time we see a side story line character other then the lead singer. I am going to take inspiration from this shot because some of the lyrics say 'walking away' and this is why we are seeing the back of this character. In my video I want to match some of the shots I use to the lyrics in the song.


This is a key shot because it is the first time we see the side stories characters face. I can take inspiration from this because although its only the first time we see a characters face the background makes the face stand out.

This is a key shot because it is the first live band shot in the video. I can take inspiration from this because of the cool location and fancy balcony.


This is a key shot because it is the first time we see a shot which doesn't focus on the lead singer or the character from the side story however focuses on the performers of the live music in the song. I can take inspiration from this shot because I am going to have live music in my song.
This is a key shot because it is a shot which is repeated from the beginning. I can take inspiration from this shot because it is a very interesting shot with lots going on and can repeat interesting shots if I feel it will work.

This is a key shot because it is one of the main shots which goes along with one of the main lyrics to the side story in the song. I can take inspiration from this because I am going to have a side story in my video and I found this very effective and will definitely take idea from this.

This is a key shot because it IS the main shot which goes along with the side story of the song. I can take inspiration from this shot because it is effective and a very strong shot because of the Mise en Scene.

This is a key shot because it is the closing shot of the song. I can take inspiration from this shot because it is a very strong shot to finish the video on.  The mise en scene setting is visually striking with the use of tone and colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment